Rural Health Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other protected classification established by law. Federal and state criminal background check, drug screen, and E-Verify are required for all positions.
Working at Rural Health Group
We understand that it is because of the commitment, dedication, and longevity of our staff that we are where we are today. Our people are talented and mission driven. While we come from a variety of cultures and backgrounds, we are all united by a distinct commitment to the mission of delivering quality and affordable health care services to the communities where we serve. This commitment makes for an environment that is exciting and demanding.
Please read on below for more about working with us, then click hereOpens a new window to view all current job openings.
The Right Fit
How do I know if I would succeed at Rural Health Group?
- Are you excited about the mission of Rural Health Group?
- Are you committed to delivering or supporting the delivery of exceptional, person-centered healthcare services to the underserved?
- Do you have a passion for your work?
- Do you thrive within a teamwork environment?
- Do you stand for humility and integrity in all you do?
- Can you demonstrate leadership and take initiative?
If you answered yes to most of these questions, you might be the right fit.
We offer a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees:
- Medical Coverage with Prescription Drug Plan – company contribution toward employee coverage; voluntary dependent coverage available
- Voluntary Dental Coverage for employees and dependents
- Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance for employees and dependents
- Voluntary Short Term Disability for employees
- Voluntary Long Term Disability for employees
- 403(b) Retirement with Employer Contributions
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Health care providers receive paid leave time for continuing medical education and an annual allowance for CME expenses.
Applicants will receive an automated message to confirm receipt of online application. All applications are kept on file for approximately 1 year, and reviewed as needed by appropriate department(s).
Successful candidates will be highly qualified individuals with experience in the particular position applied for, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Excellent patient-centered customer service and commitment to team excellence a must!
We will contact you if you are selected for an interview. Emails from our application system can sometimes be filtered to spam folders. Please be sure to check your spam folder after applying to be sure that you receive all communication from RHG management in the event your email filtering software does not deliver the message to your inbox. Thank you for your interest in Rural Health Group!
No Calls, Please
All employment applications must be completed online. Click here to applyOpens a new window.
No applications will be accepted in person, by fax, email or mail.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Federal and State Criminal Background Checks and Drug Screen required for all positions.
Influenza and COVID-19 vaccinations are a condition of employment at Rural Health Group.
E-Verify Notice: After accepting employment new hires are required to complete an I-9 form and present documentation of their identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
Provider Positions at Rural Health Group may qualify for NHSC Scholarship or Loan Repayment. Click the logo below for more information.