If you are seeing this, you have attempted to link to the UpToDate widget but are experiencing a problem. Please visit UpToDate
for more information.
Check out RHG Standards of Care.
Over 40 years of service to the entire community with emphasis on the underserved
RHG provides quality primary care services without regard for a patient's ability to pay and serves as a community resource for eliminating health disparities. We are a non-profit, federally qualified health center dedicated to serving everyone in our community with exceptional medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, health education, nutrition, WIC and case management services.
- Uninsured? No problem. We have a sliding fee program for you. We never deny healthcare services due to inability to pay. You may also be eligible for insurance under the Affordable Care Act. Visit www.healthcare.gov for more information, or call us at 252-536-5910 and a member of our Outreach and Enrollment Assistance Team will return your call within 48 hours.
- Have insurance and looking for a medical home? We accept practically all insurances, Medicare and Medicaid. RHG is the community's healthcare home offering phenomenal care to everyone, uninsured and insured.
- Need an excellent medical provider? We've got you covered. With eleven clinics covering six counties in NE North Carolina, we have access to care.
- Need dental work? No problem. We have dental clinics located in Roanoke Rapids, Jackson and Henderson.
- Need help obtaining medications? No problem. We have in-house pharmacies and medication assistance programs to help you get the care you need.
- Have trouble paying for your visits? No problem. Our sliding fee program may be able to help you.
For over 40 years, it has been our mission to offer excellent quality primary care and health education to every individual in our community while providing this care in a culturally sensitive, professional and compassionate manner with special emphasis on reaching the underserved. Click here for the Rural Health Group story.
At Rural Health Group, we bring warmth and caring to the practice of medicine. We go beyond standard medical treatment as the only health care provider in Northeastern North Carolina to offer integrated medical, dental, behavioral, pharmacy, and nutritional services in one practice. Our health centers are open to everyone in the community: the uninsured, Medicaid recipients, the working poor, Medicare beneficiaries, and people with insurance.
Excellent communication is essential to excellent health. Are you a patient of Rural Health Group? If so, we want to hear from you. Take our online patient satisfaction survey by clicking here. All responses are confidential. We value your health, opinion and ideas.